About Me

My photo
BE CREATIVE!!!:) Welcome to my blog, here's a little intro about me, I'm not a professional nail artist, but I love nail design. My nail collection begins when I was in high school and it continues till today. Visit me at my youtube page(azaindragon1) and share with me any of your designs. Be creative,crazy, and have fun with your nails. I'll have more fun and creative nail designs coming soon. Enjoy.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Nail Contest #1 (Winner is...)

I want to said thank you to everyone who participated. I haven't find the time to do contest #2 yet, so anyone who wanted to enter contest #2, I recommended that you subscribe to my youtube account first which is (azaindragon1), to avoid any delays, and check my future videos to see contest #2. As for my old subscribers, all of you may enter my 2nd contest as well, even if you won before. Again, thanks to everyone who participated and congratulations to lucie2lucie. I enjoy reading all of yours responses and I hope to get more responses for the next contest. Talk to you all soon. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers