About Me

My photo
BE CREATIVE!!!:) Welcome to my blog, here's a little intro about me, I'm not a professional nail artist, but I love nail design. My nail collection begins when I was in high school and it continues till today. Visit me at my youtube page(azaindragon1) and share with me any of your designs. Be creative,crazy, and have fun with your nails. I'll have more fun and creative nail designs coming soon. Enjoy.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

CONTEST TIME!!!!!!! Contest #1

Hi everyone, so this is my first nail contest and to enter, you must be a subscriber. Go to my youtube homepage "azaindragon1" (http://www.youtube.com/user/azaindragon1?feature=mhee), subscribed, click on the video that said "Nail Contest 1," read the rules that apply, answer the question in the comment box and you might win.

Contest begins on June 15 and end Saturday June 25. Winner will be announce Sunday June 26. Please participate if you are a old or new subscribers. To be fair, I will chose one winner randomly. Thank for participating and in the future there will be more contests coming. See keep watching and look for those Contest number.

 
Question 1: What was one of the most spicy food you ever eat?

My Answer: One of the most spicy food I ate was Thai papaya salad.

Rules: Contest begins June 15--End Saturday June 25
Must be a subscriber.
Must be 18 of age or older.
Open worldwide.
Answer in the comment box below, one sentence only, not too long or you'll be disqualified.
ANSWER once per subscriber (or you'll be disqualified).
Winner will be chosen randomly.


Disclaimer: I did not receive any of these products I mention in this video for free. I purchased the products with my own money and had no affiliation with the company brands or products in this video; also I was not pay for mentioning any of the products in this video.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers