About Me

My photo
BE CREATIVE!!!:) Welcome to my blog, here's a little intro about me, I'm not a professional nail artist, but I love nail design. My nail collection begins when I was in high school and it continues till today. Visit me at my youtube page(azaindragon1) and share with me any of your designs. Be creative,crazy, and have fun with your nails. I'll have more fun and creative nail designs coming soon. Enjoy.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Mash Set

I Love It. I agree that Konad plates are still the best, but this set just blow my mind. With 25 plates, exact copy of Konad, the Mash plates work as well. I'm happy I bought this set. I purchased this set from Amazon for $17.99 plus shipping, it came out $24. As for shipping, I got my in 3 days because I live in California.

(Note1: I have 23 Mash plates because I gave 2 away to my cousin because it was her graduation, but if you buy your, you'll get 25 not 23.)

(Note 2: Check my review on comparing Konad and Mash on this blog, it's divided into two parts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers