About Me

My photo
BE CREATIVE!!!:) Welcome to my blog, here's a little intro about me, I'm not a professional nail artist, but I love nail design. My nail collection begins when I was in high school and it continues till today. Visit me at my youtube page(azaindragon1) and share with me any of your designs. Be creative,crazy, and have fun with your nails. I'll have more fun and creative nail designs coming soon. Enjoy.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Chinatown L.A Part 2

 
I have to said, these nail polishes are not that bad. Good quality but I notice that the polish can be easily peel or chip if you do a lot of cleaning or typing. As for fast drying, some dry faster than others and some dry slower. Cautious, Santee and Kleancolor can have a stinky odor, so make sure you have good ventilation. So will I buy more of these polishes in the future, yes, of course. There are a lot of pros and cons, however I found that these polish had such a good finish that I will invest in them in the future. (Note: Never buy Neon Green from Santee, it is such an ugly green color.) I bought these polishes from Chinatown, Los Angeles from a super nice lady who called everyone "Honey," and she sold them for a dollar each or 6 for $5. So I got a bunch. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers