About Me

My photo
BE CREATIVE!!!:) Welcome to my blog, here's a little intro about me, I'm not a professional nail artist, but I love nail design. My nail collection begins when I was in high school and it continues till today. Visit me at my youtube page(azaindragon1) and share with me any of your designs. Be creative,crazy, and have fun with your nails. I'll have more fun and creative nail designs coming soon. Enjoy.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Design w/ Mash Plate

I got bored, so decided to do a nail design. Some images got smear because I did this like 3 in the morning, but I still like it. I been using Mash for a while now, and I love it. For me, Mash plates are easier to use than Bundle Monster and Mash plates are worth the price. I would have spend $150 if I purchase the same plates from Konad, so for me this is a super good bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers