About Me

My photo
BE CREATIVE!!!:) Welcome to my blog, here's a little intro about me, I'm not a professional nail artist, but I love nail design. My nail collection begins when I was in high school and it continues till today. Visit me at my youtube page(azaindragon1) and share with me any of your designs. Be creative,crazy, and have fun with your nails. I'll have more fun and creative nail designs coming soon. Enjoy.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Konad M76

Please watch video for a tutorial on this nail design. Sorry if some scenes are cut off, however, all the images come straight from Konad Plate M76, also I included pictures of all five fingers of where the images are located to fix any confusion. Overall, I really like this design and I would wear more of it in the future. For this design I selected a shimmering dark purple polish (black polish will work fine) just because I missed the dark polish on my nails, however, you could select any color you want and this design will still looks good. Enjoy as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers