About Me

My photo
BE CREATIVE!!!:) Welcome to my blog, here's a little intro about me, I'm not a professional nail artist, but I love nail design. My nail collection begins when I was in high school and it continues till today. Visit me at my youtube page(azaindragon1) and share with me any of your designs. Be creative,crazy, and have fun with your nails. I'll have more fun and creative nail designs coming soon. Enjoy.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Konad M26 & M80 (Flower Design)




 This week I decided to do a simple flower design since I'll be going back to school, I figured I won't have as much "free time" to do any more designs. So sad :( but that's okay. I have the best summer break ever and looking back, I don't regret anything, however maybe next year I"ll have to find a summer job, the sad thing is that being a student, you don't get pay as much, and it suck. I'll be posting a few nail videos if I have time during the school year, and as always, enjoy.
 Here are some more pictures. This design is very girlie, however it is cute and simple to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers