About Me

My photo
BE CREATIVE!!!:) Welcome to my blog, here's a little intro about me, I'm not a professional nail artist, but I love nail design. My nail collection begins when I was in high school and it continues till today. Visit me at my youtube page(azaindragon1) and share with me any of your designs. Be creative,crazy, and have fun with your nails. I'll have more fun and creative nail designs coming soon. Enjoy.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Floral Summer Fun Nails

 My second 3D nail design. I love this design for the spring/summer. The colors are so bright and alive that it just make the 3D pop out. Spring Break is over and tomorrow I'll be back in school, so probably won't be able to do as much nail designs :( But that's okay because I still have the weekends and I'll be back in the SUMMER with more and new ideas. See you all soon. Bye.             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers